- We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Rev. 22:21 as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary, the Virgin, and is the Son of God.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures: the Just for the Unjust that He might bring us to God.
- We believe that He arose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
- We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
- We believe that Christ will come again in Person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on the earth.
- We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again – “Ye must be born again.” (John 3:3)
- We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water), setting forth the Lord’s death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe that Christ keeps those who are truly born again (II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28).
- We believe that all Christians are called unto a life of separation from worldly and sinful practices, and to a life of usefulness for Christ (II Cor. 6:17; II Peter 1:2-9).
- We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is not to “reform the world,” but to preach and teach the Gospel of Salvation to the individual soul.
- We believe that at Christ’s coming in the air, the bodies of the dead in Christ shall be raised incorruptible and re-united with the soul and spirit; the bodies of Christians who are alive shall be changed and glorified and without dying shall be caught up to be with the Lord (I Thess. 4:13-17; I Cor. 15:51-53). The saved will then appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ to be rewarded for their deeds (II Cor. 5:10; I Cor. 3:11-15). After these things Christ will return bodily and visibly to the earth with His saints, and shall rule the world in righteousness for a thousand years at the end of which the unsaved dead will be resurrected, and their judgment and condemnation shall take place (Matt. 24:30,31; Rev. 19:11-16; Rev. 20:5,6,11,15).
Summary: A Bible Baptist is one who believes in a supernatural Bible, which tells of a supernatural Christ, Who had a supernatural birth, Who spoke supernatural words, Who performed supernatural miracles, Who lived a supernatural power, Who ascended in supernatural splendor, Who intercedes as a supernatural priest, and Who will one day return in a supernatural glory to establish a supernatural kingdom on the earth.